[Libwebsockets] latest commit breaks DomTerm's http serving

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Sun Oct 8 23:24:55 CEST 2017

On 10/09/2017 05:13 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
> The latest check-in to git at github.com:warmcat/libwebsockets.git
> breaks DomTerm.  Specifically, it appears to be how resources
> using plain http are served out of a .jar file.  More specifically,
> the files appears to be complete and non-garbled - but the wrong
> files are served.  For example the browser will complain about syntax
> errors in a JavaScript file, and when I look at the source (as
> downloaded by the browser) it's one of the css files.
>
> Commit 44d824554aa0a1cf7e7a043cbf9b4ce584ece554 appears bad.
> The previous 7dca65320baf02d7fdf24a17f8dd0be08cb41008 is good.
>
> It's a fairly big changeset, so the problem is non-obvious.

How are the files being served in your app, it's via mounts or "by hand"?

Since last night https://libwebsockets.org / https://warmcat.com are
running 44d82455, whatever makes the problem doesn't seem to affect
normal mounts.

It has HTTP2 disabled atm.

https://libwebsockets.org/ziptest/ sends a copy of Candide as it should.