[Libwebsockets] lws_rx_flow_control problem

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Wed Oct 11 00:25:37 CEST 2017

On 10/09/2017 07:03 PM, Andy Green wrote:
>>> In the http2 megapatch rx flow control accepts flags now and you can
>> individually toggle up to 8 reasons for flow control on the wsi, if any
>> reason is active it is suppressed.  It's completely
>> backwards-compatible with just giving it 0 or 1 as before.  How about a
>> flag you can give in the arg indicating that lws needs to do the
>> _lws_rx_flow_control() in the call for that one?
>>
>> That sounds like it would work.
>
> It's pushed on master in the h2 patch.  I added docs on lws_rx_flow_control(), basically OR LWS_RXFLOW_REASON_FLAG_PROCESS_NOW on the enable arg.

Thanks!  Is there a way to conditionally compile some code based
on if this feature is supported?  If LWS_RXFLOW_REASON_FLAG_PROCESS_NOW
were a macro I could do:

#ifdef LWS_RXFLOW_REASON_FLAG_PROCESS_NOW
#endif

but as an enum that doesn't work.
Is there some other cpp macro I could test?

(I could write a configure-time test, but that is more complicated.)
--
	--Per Bothner