[Libwebsockets] latest commit breaks DomTerm's http serving

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Oct 12 05:16:31 CEST 2017

On 10/12/2017 09:03 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
> ./configure --with-libwebsockets=/path/to/libwebsockets/build
> --without-qtwebengine --without-java

I tried this, but I met a couple of problems.

  - lws wants libcap if it exists on your system but the link line

gcc  -I/usr/include/json-c  -I./lws-term
-I/projects/libwebsockets/build/include
-DRESOURCE_DIR='"../share/domterm"' -g -O2   -o ldomterm
ldomterm-server.o ldomterm-utils.o ldomterm-protocol.o ldomterm-http.o
ldomterm-whereami.o ldomterm-junzip.o
/projects/libwebsockets/build/lib/libwebsockets.a -lssl -lcrypto
-ljson-c  -lpthread -lutil -lz

didn't include it.

  - when I started ./bin/domterm, firefox segfaulted.

I'll try provoking http/1.1 pipeling generally, first without involving
the zlib stuff.