[Libwebsockets] v2.4 released
sweiss at kramerel.com
Tue Oct 17 16:57:09 CEST 2017
Thanks Andy great news !
A quick and short question about POST_URI.
We saw that in the Body we get all the POST data into *in into the LWS_CALLBACK_HTTP_BODY state.
Can we assume that ALL the data is there or can the request be fragmented and arrive into chunk until the COMPLETION?
From: Libwebsockets [mailto:libwebsockets-bounces at ml.libwebsockets.org] On Behalf Of Andy Green
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 4:13 PM
To: libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.
Subject: [Libwebsockets] v2.4 released
Thanks to everyone who contributed.
- HTTP/2 server support is now mature and usable! LWS_WITH_HTTP2=1 enables it. Uses ALPN to serve HTTP/2, HTTP/1 and ws[s] connections all from the same listen port seamlessly. (Requires ALPN-capable OpenSSL
1.1 or mbedTLS).
- LWS_WITH_MBEDTLS=1 at CMake now builds and works against mbedTLS instead of OpenSSL. Most things work identically, although on common targets where OpenSSL has acceleration, mbedTLS is many times slower in operation. However it is a lot smaller codewise.
- Generic hash apis introduced that work the same on mbedTLS or OpenSSL backend
- LWS_WITH_PEER_LIMITS tracks IPs across all vhosts and allows restrictions on both the number of simultaneous connections and wsi in use for any single IP
- lws_ring apis provide a generic single- or multi-tail ringbuffer...
mirror protocol now uses this. Features include ring elements may be sized to fit structs in the ringbuffer, callback when no tail any longer needs an element and it can be deleted, and zerocopy options to write new members directly into the ringbuffer, and use the ringbuffer element by address too.
- abstract ssh 2 server plugin included, with both plugin and standalone demos provided. You can bind the plugin to a vhost and also serve full-strength ssh from the vhost. IO from the ssh server is controlled by an "ops" struct of callbacks for tx, rx, auth etc.
- Many fixes, cleanups, source refactors and other improvements.
- Valgrind + Coverity -clean.
https://libwebsockets.org is running
Libwebsockets mailing list
Libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org
More information about the Libwebsockets