[Libwebsockets] Newbie issue building lwsws

Mike Lowry mike at techcitysouth.com
Fri Sep 22 21:54:30 CEST 2017

Thanks.
Trying to install zlib or zlib-dev gets "Unable to locate package zlib"

Package search has the following entries containing zlib:
clisp-module-zlib
erlang-p1-zlib
gambas3-gb-compress-bzlib2
gambas3-gb-compress-zlib
gauche-zlib
libcompress-raw-zlib-perl
libghc-bzlib-dev
libghc-bzlib-doc
libghc-bzlib-prof
libghc-pipes-zlib-dev
libghc-pipes-zlib-doc
libghc-pipes-zlib-prof
libghc-zlib-bindings-dev
libghc-zlib-bindings-doc
libghc-zlib-bindings-prof
libghc-zlib-dev
libghc-zlib-doc
libghc-zlib-prof
libjzlib-java
lua-zlib
lua-zlib-dev
node-zlib
zlib1g
zlib1g-dbg
zlib1g-dev
zlib1g-udeb
zlibc
zlib-gst

Which of these is libwebsockets expecting?

Mike Lowry
Email Mike at TechCitySouth.com
Phone 678-462-2338