[Libwebsockets] dumb_increment: char buf[LWS_PRE + 512];

jon at keyonsec.com jon at keyonsec.com
Sun Apr 29 17:16:05 CEST 2018

Hi Andy/all,

Is there any significance to the size of the buf variable in the callback
functions (i.e. callback_dumb_increment and callback_http)?

My understanding is that assuming space is allocated that this size can be
changed and that the protocol handler will accept it and manage the transfer
of data as it sees fit - please let me know if I'm off here.

If buf's size can be changed, is there a hard and/or optimized limit to how
big it can be?

Thanks,

Jon