[Libwebsockets] Ways to send multiple client request on the same wsi

Xi Chen leon6827chix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:09:46 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have two issues (maybe observations) which needs some clarifications:

   1.

   Currently I send one H2 client request vis
   lws_client_connect_via_info(), it creates one network wsi (nwsi) and then
   one h2 child wsi (h2_wsi). When I return -1 in the callback, it frees
   h2_wsi only. Why nwsi is not close?
   2.

   If I want to send the same request again, seems I need to call
   lws_client_connect_via_info() again which creates nwsi and h2_wsi again
   (i.e., SSL handshake again), is there a way I can reuse the previous
   allocated nwsi and h2_wsi?

Thanks
-Xi