[Libwebsockets] LWS usage in multi-process scenario

Xi Chen leon6827chix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:27:27 CET 2018

Andy,

Sorry I might not present it clearly.

First, my use case is on client side rather than server side.

Second, I have one single cloud H2 endpoint for multiple applications
(clients), I would like all these applications (in its own process, not
thread) to talk to the same instance of LWS (running its own process). Of
course, cloud side has to demux properly. But Im more focus on
applications-to-LWS part for now.