[Libwebsockets] Close event

Stefano Mora stefano.mora at newdep.com
Thu Dec 6 15:28:06 CET 2018

Hi everyone,
I'm using the library to write a ws server and I'm very happy of it; it is working very well.
The only problem is that 'sometimes' a unexpected CLOSE event is received by the server but it is not sent from the (only) client.
I'm wondering if I can understand the reason of this CLOSE event and, if not requested, how can avoid it.

Thanks!
---
Stefano Mora / SW Engineer
stefano.mora at newdep.com<mailto:stefano.mora at newdep.com>
NEWDEP S.r.l. - SOFTWARE & ENGINEERING SERVICES
Office: +39 0521 1756850/ Fax: +39 0521 1800611
Via Emilio Lepido 55/A - 43123 Parma - ITALY
Web site: www.newdep.com<http://www.newdep.com/>
Il presente messaggio, corredato dei relativi allegati, contiene informazioni strettamente riservate ai sensi del D.L.gs. 196/2003 ed è destinato esclusivamente ai destinatari. Chiunque ricevesse questo messaggio per errore è pregato di darne gentilmente comunicazione al mittente, di non copiarlo, divulgarlo o distribuirlo, nonchè di distruggerlo.
This communication may contain confidential and/or otherwise proprietary material and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.