[Libwebsockets] recent changes breaking DomTerm

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Wed Jan 24 22:56:12 CET 2018

The current HEAD of master now works *if* I comment out the
	if (wsi->could_have_pending)
test in output.c. It works for both --enable-compiled-in-resources
(serve resources from compiled-in C arrays), or with
--disable-compiled-in-resources (serve from zip).

*Neither* works if the `if (wsi->could_have_pending)` test is enabled.

If I replace the test with an fprintf, it triggers 164 times with
--enable-compiled-in-resources, but only 4 times with --disable-compiled-in-resources.
Which makes sense, since the latter serves compressed files, so they need fewer
fragments.
--
	--Per Bothner