[Libwebsockets] lws server that needs to do a client GET

Steve Calfee stevecalfee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:13:44 CEST 2018

Hi,

My webserver needs to do client activity (my server wants to start
several client GETs (like after getting a POST connection). Do I need
to create another context for each client?

lws_client_connect_info contains a pointer to
struct lws_context *context;    /**< lws context to create connection in */

I tried just using my server context and the client access seems to
work, but is it the proper way?

It seems like not, would using only one context work?

What do I do special running the contexts if I have 3 clients running
and one http server using running lws_service?

Thanks, Steve