[Libwebsockets] lws server that needs to do a client GET

Chropin Hu chropinhu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:44:59 CEST 2018

I think, it dependent on your requirments.
One context can serve a lot of client, but If the websocket server do a lot
of data transfer,
for example dash server, may be you need a multi-thread enabled server,
you can reference to
https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/tree/master/minimal-examples/ws-server/minimal-ws-server-threads