[Libwebsockets] problems with big dynamic content

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Fri Jun 15 20:27:47 CEST 2018

There appears to be a problem serving large dynamic http content, at
least when the response body is a single large string.

See the attached modification to the minimal-http-server-dynamic example.
It was enhanced so browsing to http://localhost:PORT/dyn/COUNT generates
COUNT extra lines, each a little over 60 bytes long.

For example: http://localhost:7681/dyn/1000

In my case the response is truncated at line 63.

This is a git pull and build from yesterday.

On a related note, it would be convenient if the various minimal-examples
could be run using the library in the build directory, without having to
install it first.  As I'm not fluent in cmake, I hacked up a trivial Makefile
to do that.

--
	--Per Bothner