[Libwebsockets] Example using plugin

Steve Calfee stevecalfee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:33:59 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have successfully integrated http server and http client into my
app. However, I duplicate lots of the code in the service routine and
am only interested in such things as handling server post/get calls
and receiving client results.

The plugin stuff looks interesting, but I cannot find an example in
the minimal examples. Can you give me a pointer?

Also, I don't understand the git structure. What is the difference
between 3.0 branch and master? While I am experimenting I would like
to keep up to date. Once I freeze I would like to have stable branch?

Thanks Steve