[Libwebsockets] problems with big dynamic content

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Sat Jun 16 16:20:51 CEST 2018

On 06/15/2018 10:42 PM, Andy Green wrote:
> It does it by sending ~2KB each time and waiting for the next callback on writable.

Ok, I fixed DomTerm to send 2k at a time (when it is not using the zip file support).
This seems to solve the problem.

Would it make sense to use the fops api?  That way the lws library can decide
on optimal chunking.  I.e. use the same logic as a zip mount, but with a user-supplied
set of fops.  Do you have an example for that?  If not I can try to come up with
something, if you think it makes sense.

(I still have what appears to a server problem where after creating many DomTerm
windows creating a new one freezes.  I'm trying to pin that down.  It used to
happen much more easily.  I'd say progress - but now it is harder to reproduce ...)
--
	--Per Bothner