[Libwebsockets] problems with big dynamic content

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Fri Jun 22 01:53:41 CEST 2018


On 06/21/2018 02:05 PM, Andy Green wrote:

> It's a problem somewhere... it happens when everything came from a zip file, favicon... everything?

I don't have a favicon, so report "not found" for that.  Otherwise, everything except the initial
default.html (a file: url) comes from either
(a) domterm.zip if configured --disable-compiled-in-resources; or
(a) resources.c static strings if configured --enable-compiled-in-resources.

The failure is the same for either: The start of default.html is:

<script type='text/javascript'>console.log('default start1');debugger;</script>
<link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='http://127.0.0.1:36251/hlib/domterm-core.css'>
<script type='text/javascript'>console.log('default start hlib/domterm-core.css');</script>
... more loads ...

Normally all the files are loaded and all the console.logs are executed.
When the window hangs, and I open the debugger (with c-s-I) I only get the
first default start1 on the console - not any of the subsequent ones.

I just now noticed an interesting clue:
If I open windows 1 2 3 4 in quick succession, without waiting, then no problem.
If I open window s 1 2, count to 10, and then open window 3, it will hang,
somewhat reliably.

-- 
	--Per Bothner
per at bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/



More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list