[Libwebsockets] issue tracking post github

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Jun 28 04:01:07 CEST 2018

On 06/28/2018 09:50 AM, Göran Hasse wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I would recomend Redmine.
>
> https://www.redmine.org/
>
> I have used it for many years and it is quite good.
>
> If you know how - it is quite easy to install. I can help
> if you are interested.

Thanks...

Long ago I used trac for lws... it brought a lot of problems with
spam... I made it worse by not hosting it on a dedicated server to be fair.

As I wrote I am not sure "tracking issues" is actually helpful to lws
itself.  Users might think that's what they want, but if you look at
redmine's own "issues":

https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/issues

they have 4773 open issues, 4367 of those in New state.  I don't want
that :-)  It somehow doesn't seem to have led to a good result for even
them as a FOSS project.

The things I do have underway that I care about, like replacing github
and QUIC, either need me to figure it out or I can't find anyone else
who wants to help, so no point tracking my own issues there either.

-Andy