[Libwebsockets] issue tracking post github

Alfred Sawaya alfred at huji.fr
Thu Jun 28 11:59:13 CEST 2018

Le jeu. 28 juin 2018 à 11:21, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> a écrit :

> Well, I generally take your point.
>
> But on lws github currently, there are 958 "issues" (955 closed) and 360
> PRs (359 closed).  So the main thing github generates are "issues".

I just mentionned the "good" of github, not the evil. And one can say they
are related...

> If people want to push patches on github and point me to them because
> that's easier for them, I'm not going to ignore their contribution.  But
> github will just become a mirror going on when my side is straight.
>
> This is the approach taken by, eg git itself
>
> https://github.com/git/git

And the kernel too, always had this approach.

So if git send-email is the new way to submitting patches, maybe you should
define some rules about formatting ? (the object at least ?)

--
Cordialement,
Alfred Sawaya