[Libwebsockets] version number problem (Fedora)

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Thu May 3 23:04:06 CEST 2018

I just upgraded to the recently-released Fedora 28, and it has in
/usr/include/lws_config.h the following:

#define LWS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MAJOR 2
#define LWS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MINOR 4
#define LWS_LIBRARY_VERSION_PATCH 2

Unless I've done something wrong, this is a version number
higher then in git master, which is a problem.
Most immediately for me, the Fedora version doesn't
include lws_get_vhost_port, which means my test doesn't work:

#if LWS_LIBRARY_VERSION_NUMBER > 2004002
     http_port = lws_get_vhost_port(vhost);
#else
     http_port = info.port;
#endif

I haven't investigated who made the Fedora package, but if you
don't mind I would suggest bumping the LWS_LIBRARY_VERSION_PATCH in git
master to 3 or more - or bump LWS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MINOR to 5.
--
	--Per Bothner