[Libwebsockets] lws_add_http_header_by_token

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon May 7 10:33:47 CEST 2018

On 05/07/2018 03:30 PM, Chanson Shen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In `minimal-http_server-form-get.c`, after `lws_http_redirect`, the
> comment shows that we can add more headers after calling
> `lws_http_redirect`.
>
> But in `lws_http_redirect`, the code already calls
> `lws_finalize_http_header` and `lws_write`. Is that correct? And in the
> example code, it calls `lws_finalize_http_header` and `lws_write` again
> after `lws_http_redirect`. Does this violate `single lws_write`
> principle in
> https://libwebsockets.org/lws-api-doc-master/html/md_READMEs_README_8coding.html#writeable ?

Yeah... somebody spotted this already on the -post example, I fixed it
there already along with the reference in -post-form-file a couple of
weeks ago.

https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/issues/1218

Unfortunately these minimal examples mean copying a load of code
around... when the code is perfect that's not so bad.  But it's a pain
if it needs changing... I missed fixing -get and that's the one you
happened across.

I pushed a fix on v3.0-stable and master.

-Andy