[Libwebsockets] Rx issue

Alessandro Longobardi alessandro.longobardi.1992 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:05:28 CET 2018

Hi, this is my first post. I'm Alessandro a Phd. student  of the Scuola
Superiore Sant'Anna from Pisa (Italy).
 I have a problem on receiving packets:
i have a process that sends large packets (i.e. 6-7 KB)  on a Node JS
webserver, the same webserver sends back the packets (echo). Some packets
received back are partially different from the same ones sent (i test with
a checksum on the packet data).  I use libewebsocket v3.0-stable on the
latest commit ( Nov 9, 2018), the packets are not fragmented (first and
final flags set to 1) and are binary data. Possible reasons?

Thanks,
Alessandro
--

Eng. Alessandro Longobardi, embedded systems engineer
Phd. Student

TeCIP - Scuola Superiore S.Anna

Laboratorio di Robotica Percettiva

Via Alamanni 13B, Ghezzano