[Libwebsockets] v3.1 very shortly

thomas.spitz at hestia-france.com thomas.spitz at hestia-france.com
Thu Nov 22 16:24:53 CET 2018

Hello Andy,

I cross-compiled pre-version 3.1 from master for my ARM based project : OK

When I compile my ARM app, I have the following issue :

20181122libwebsockets-master-preRelease3.1/buildAPF/include/libwebsockets.h:280:36:
fatal error: libwebsockets/lws-logs.h: No such file or directory

For your info I always cross compile for my ARM based project to /buildAPF.

For my app compilation I tell GCC eclipse compiler to include the
following paths in this order :

  * 20181122libwebsockets-master-preRelease3.1
  * 20181122libwebsockets-master-preRelease3.1/buildAPF/include
  * 20181122libwebsockets-master-preRelease3.1/buildAPF/lib

Here is what I put in my C files where I use lws:

  * #include "libwebsockets.h"

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Thomas