[Libwebsockets] Fwd: Re: v3.1 very shortly

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Thu Nov 22 19:11:13 CET 2018

On 11/22/18 9:14 AM, Andy Green wrote:

> For non-cross lws build, cmake generates the necessary cflags part like -I./include automatically, and installs the ./include/libwebsockets dir along with ./include/libwebsockets.h.  To use the include in your application, it doesn't need any extra flags.
>
> For cross lws build, you'll have to additionally give it the -I 20181122libwebsockets-master-preRelease3.1/include in your cross cmake file... that should solve it.  Again, to use the include in your application, it doesn't need any extra flags.
>
>     Here is what I put in my C files where I use lws:
>
>     * #include "libwebsockets.h"

I used to be able to just do:
     cmake ..
     make
(without 'make install')

Then I could use that:
     cd . /path/to/DomTerm
     ./configure --with-libwebsockets=/home/bothner/Software/libwebsockets/build

This no longer works.
It would be nice to create copies or links in build/include/libwebsockets
--
	--Per Bothner