[Libwebsockets] Firefox ws-over-h2 status update

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Sat Oct 13 01:33:52 CEST 2018

Hi -

I heard from the author of the ws-over-h2 work on Firefox last week that
he has tested his stuff against the libwebsockets.org implementation and
his work is being reviewed for inclusion.

I guess it will go in Nightly first perhaps needing some about:config
toggle or so... he said he'd update me when it went in with whatever
extra info is needed; I'll update the readme section accordingly.

For Chrome Canary that has it enabled with a commandline flag, the speed
difference establishing the 3 ws connections back on the test server is
really noticeable... for weak servers with mbedTLS the difference is
eye-watering, saving seconds on ESP32 for example.