[Libwebsockets] HS: WS upgrade response not 101

AL al at cyberversion.com
Fri Apr 5 02:43:51 CEST 2019

Thanks Andy,

The server log is "Handshake failed due to an unexpected packet format",
which is not very helpful. The server is pretty old and not updated
often so I would think libwebsocket has changed the packet format to a
newer standard or something. So what did libwebsocket changed in
handshake format?

Robin

--
Robin