[Libwebsockets] HS: WS upgrade response not 101

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Apr 5 02:48:44 CEST 2019

On 05/04/2019 08:43, AL wrote:
> Thanks Andy,
>
> The server log is "Handshake failed due to an unexpected packet format",
> which is not very helpful. The server is pretty old and not updated
> often so I would think libwebsocket has changed the packet format to a
> newer standard or something. So what did libwebsocket changed in
> handshake format?

Eh... that went from "you would think" to "what did"... get some
evidence about what you have experienced, and then we can discuss what
you found.  Ie, as suggested dump the request headers.

You don't mention the starting version even, just that the version with
the behaviour is 2.4.2.  So no point asking me "what changed".

-Andy