[Libwebsockets] HS: WS upgrade response not 101

AL al at cyberversion.com
Fri Apr 5 03:59:22 CEST 2019

It's a prebuilt package in cocos2dx. Their change log on the last
libwebsocket is May 2016

"Upgraded to latest libwebsocket"

No mention on versioning. Libwebsocket change log also don't have date,
so I don't really know which is the version.

I don't think libwebsocket is broken, cos it does work with some other
websocket servers I tested. It's probably STA Csharp websocket not
updated , and I like to try fix it if I can know what libwebsocket has
upgraded something in handshake format. I'm not familiar with
libwebsocket codebase, this is my first time looking at it.

Robin

--
Robin