[Libwebsockets] HTTP client receive behavior changed?

Kun Zhao kunzhao77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:28:39 CEST 2019

Hi Andy,

I updated libwebsockets from 3.0 to master branch today. I noticed a
behavior change in HTTP client. HTTP client used to receive data in
LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE_CLIENT_HTTP_READ callback. Now the
LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE_CLIENT_HTTP_READ is never called (I guess for
un-chunked data) and the data is provided in
LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE_CLIENT_HTTP.

Just want to check with you if this is the correct behavior because of all
the minimal examples and test client are still read data in
LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE_CLIENT_HTTP_READ  callback.

Thank,
Kun