[Libwebsockets] Libwebsocket with Keycloak Integration

Marcel Isenbügel M.Isenbuegel at smart4energy.com
Thu Apr 11 09:58:24 CEST 2019

Yes im implementing a client and a server.

The clients add a token. It is now working when I add  an authorization token in the header

	";
	 	if (lws_add_http_header_by_token(wsi, WSI_TOKEN_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION,
	 			(const unsigned char*)secret.c_str(), secret.length(), p, end))
	 		return -1;

the custom name didn’t work but the Authorization tag is fine.

The server checks the token

The only thing I didn't know on the server side
LWS_CALLBACK_HTTP_CONFIRM_UPGRADE when I return 1. The Http Status is 502. There would be nice a http status of 401.

Then everything is well prepared for my use.

Thanks for your help :)

Marcel