[Libwebsockets] R: Unable to connect to the server with Android

Stefano Mora stefano.mora at newdep.com
Wed Apr 17 09:55:37 CEST 2019

Thanks Andy,
this morning I had a 'git pull' (some files was updated) and then rebuilt the library adding the DEBUG option.
Cmake worked well but when I compile by make I have the following error:

$ cd build
$ cmake –DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=DEBUG ..
LWS_WITH_PEER_LIMITS = OFF
 LWS_HAVE_ATOLL = 1
 LWS_HAVE__ATOI64 =
 LWS_HAVE_STAT32I64 =
 LWS_HAS_INTPTR_T = 1
 LWS_WITH_EXPORT_LWSTARGETS = ON
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/mora/Desktop/Socket/libwebsockets/build
mora at ubuntu-virtualbox:~/Desktop/Socket/libwebsockets/build$
mora at ubuntu-virtualbox:~/Desktop/Socket/libwebsockets/build$ make
Scanning dependencies of target websockets_shared
[  1%] Building C object CMakeFiles/websockets_shared.dir/lib/core/alloc.c.o
In file included from /home/mora/Desktop/Socket/libwebsockets/lib/core/alloc.c:1:0:
/home/mora/Desktop/Socket/libwebsockets/lib/core/private.h:272:24: error: field ‘set’ has incomplete type
  struct http2_settings set;
                        ^~~
CMakeFiles/websockets_shared.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/websockets_shared.dir/lib/core/alloc.c.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/websockets_shared.dir/lib/core/alloc.c.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:99: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/websockets_shared.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/websockets_shared.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

My machine is a Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS (Virtual machine)