[Libwebsockets] R: R: R: R: Unable to connect to the server with Android

Stefano Mora stefano.mora at newdep.com
Wed Apr 17 13:42:55 CEST 2019

Because I don't see a debug print on the wsCallback() fn on my code:

	case LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED:
		lwsl_timestamp( LLL_USER,  timestamp, TIMESTAMP_SIZE);
		lwsl_user("%s[protocol_lws.c][wsCallback] LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED [run:%d][nCli:%d]\n", timestamp, engineData.bIsRunning, engineData.nNumeroClients);
		lwsl_user("%s[protocol_lws.c] pss=%p wsi=%p\n", timestamp, pss, wsi);