[Libwebsockets] Minimal Examples for libwebsockets unavailable on website

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Apr 23 02:08:05 CEST 2019

On 22/04/2019 22:57, Thuss, Christopher T wrote:
> Hello –
>
> I noticed today that the minimal-examples page on libwebsockets is down.
> Any idea when this will be fixed? I receive a 503 – Service Temporarily
> Unavailable when I attempt to access the examples.

It's up again... atm I am integrating a ot of local changes to lws on
libwebsockets.org, since it may be my last chance to lavish time on it
for a while.

I returned it to some stability yesterday but forgot to rebuild
gitohashi against the current lws as well (it runs as its own local
service and proxies through a unix domain socket via its own use of lws
dynamic library).

-Andy