[Libwebsockets] Problem with more than 1 client

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Apr 23 11:59:19 CEST 2019

On 23/04/2019 10:42, Stefano Mora wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’m writing a ws server based on the lws_minimal sample (with ring).
>
> So far I had no special problem but I was working with only one client.

Maybe someone else wants to debug your exact code, but for me I only
care about debugging lws.

> Now I need to turn on to a two clients and the problems started: I’ll
> try to describe them.

It should be easy to open two clients on any related lws minimal
example, perhaps with some light modification to align it to your
situation... the problem is coming?

If it's making the problem, if there are any changes send a patch on an
example so I can try it myself and I'll try to take a look at it.

TBH it sounds like something structural in your code you need to
understand, not a problem in lws.