[Libwebsockets] HS: UPGRADE malformed

Paolo Denti paolo.denti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 00:14:01 CEST 2019


I have been struggling for a very long time with error HS: UPGRADE
malformed, even with very basic examples.

I just was not able to write even a single super basic example, not even
starting from the existing examples.

Whatever I tried to do, I just got this error, on my server (Java, Spring
based) fully working, with several clients, node.js. python, perl,
javascript of course, ...
But I was not able to have it working with libwebsockets.

I was about to give up when, today, I browsed a little bit and I found out
someone was having the same issue while upgrading to 3.1.0

I tried to build 3.0.0 and everything magically worked, without changing a
single bit from my last experiment, out of the 200K zillions I wrote.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://libwebsockets.org/pipermail/libwebsockets/attachments/20190426/fe031dac/attachment.htm>


More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list