[Libwebsockets] Client timeout setting for very slow server

Gerard Juijn (Ingenico Partner) Gerard.Juijn at epay.ingenico.com
Thu Feb 14 14:29:57 CET 2019

Hi,

We have a service running (that is not using libwebsockets and outside of our control) which takes a long time to respond.
When I connect to it from libwebsockets I get the LWS_CALLBACK_CLIENT_CONNECTION_ERROR reason in our callback after about 25 seconds after initiating the GET request.
Is there a way to expand the timeout for a slow server?

I tried the lws_set_timeout() function but that doesn't seem to fix the problem.
Any other place to set a timeout value that I overlooked?

Thanks,
Gerard