[Libwebsockets] REST server

Stefano Mora stefano.mora at newdep.com
Wed Jan 9 18:24:28 CET 2019

Hi,
I need to handle REST requests by a web server and I'm wondering if I can do it with the pre-existent websocket server based on libwebsockets.
I think I should declare the http callback function and handle some kind of event.
I don't care the html files on the mount folder .. only REST.

Is it correct?
Where I can fine the URL to parse some path?

Thanks!
---
Stefano Mora / SW Engineer
stefano.mora at newdep.com<mailto:stefano.mora at newdep.com>
NEWDEP S.r.l. - SOFTWARE & ENGINEERING SERVICES
Office: +39 0521 1756850/ Fax: +39 0521 1800611
Via Emilio Lepido 55/A - 43123 Parma - ITALY
Web site: www.newdep.com<http://www.newdep.com/>