[Libwebsockets] Settings Frame size above max / Flow control exceeded max

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Jul 8 12:43:34 CEST 2019

On 7/8/19 10:56 AM, Andreas Lobbes wrote:

Thanks.

> ./libwebsockets-test-client -ohttps://account.dev.azdev.ezeep.com/oauth/access_token

I can reproduce it... it's setting the HPACK dynamic size to 0

[2019/07/08 11:16:10:4279] INFO: lws_hpack_dynamic_size: from 8192 to 0,
lim 65536

doesn't seem to say that has any special meaning other than the dynamic
table should be emptied out and get a size of 0.  Then it sends a new
entry for the now zero-sized dynamic table

[2019/07/08 11:16:10:4281] HEADER:  HPKT_INDEXED_HDR_6_VALUE_INCR (hdr 54)

... I assume it's a convention that 0 means it should empty the dynamic
HPACK table while keeping the allocation the same.

I pushed on master a patch to implement that and another to add a vhost
option flag to fix up overflowed WINDOW_UPDATE (and added the flag to
the test client).

With that I can get a 400 cleanly.

Are you interested in implementing OAUTH client?