zvyagin.alexander at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:10:11 CEST 2019
In my application the "client" code consists of two files:
index.html (size=400 Bytes)
main.js (size=4 MBytes)
And the "index.html" has the line:
The "server" code defines lws_http_mount structure with attributes:
.origin="some/path" (a directory with "index.html" and "main.js" files)
My _guess_ is that the logic is:
- a client connects to the server with mountpoint="/" OR
- the server sends back the "index.html" file
- the client (a web browser) gets "index.html", sees src="main.js" and
asks the server to send the file content
- the server gets the request on "main.js" files and because it is
allowed to serve the files (origin_protocol=LWSMPRO_FILE) and the
directory (origin="some/path") contains that file, it reads the file
and sends it back to the client.
- finally the client has both "index.html" and "main.js" files (the
latter will initialize the websocket connection with the server)
Am I right?
Thanks a lot in advance!
More information about the Libwebsockets