[Libwebsockets] libuv and clean shutdown

Mateusz Stępień mateusz.stepien at netrounds.com
Mon Mar 4 08:35:40 CET 2019

For people from the future looking into the same problem, I resolved it
by adding a "shutdown" flag in virtual host data structure, set it to 1
in a desired place in a callback (in my case it was
LWS_CALLBACK_CLIENT_CONNECTION_ERROR) and schedule user callback with
lws_timed_callback_vh_protocol and LWS_CALLBACK_USER reason. In the user
callback, I check for shutdown flag and call
lws_context_destroy(lws_get_context(wsi)), which cleanly shuts down the
whole process.

Thank you Andy again for help.
Mateusz