[Libwebsockets] Traffic

Marcel Isenbügel M.Isenbuegel at smart4energy.com
Thu May 16 09:39:01 CEST 2019

Ah okay,

thank you for the fast answer.

On the Server I set the ws_ping_pong_interval = 5. So because of this I had little bit of traffic every 5 seconds.

I had at 5seconds 17280 ping/pong a day *  x Bytes (e.g. 16 Bytes each ping/pong) = 276,48 kBytes. So that’s not so much :)

But now I  know where I can set the parameter.

Best regards

Marcel