[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket problem

Wei, Catherine catherine.wei at commscope.com
Fri May 17 04:48:58 CEST 2019

Thanks, if I use the lws_hdr_copy_fragment, I need to know how many fragments; if I use lws_get_urlarg_by_name, I need to know parameter name. However, all these are unknown to me. I think comment out the parse about "?" in the path seems the most simple and direct way to me. I will use this way for debug at present, but still thanks for your suggestion and letting me know such interfaces.

Another problem that I met:
When I want to disconnect the websocket connection (protocol: ws) using the "close(lws_get_socket_fd(&lwsConnection));" from the websocket server side, I found there is no callback with reason (LWS_CALLBACK_DEL_POLL_FD) coming, and without this, the file descriptor will not be removed. If I manually exit the running websocket client, I can receive the callback with reason LWS_CALLBACK_WSI_DESTROY and LWS_CALLBACK_DEL_POLL_FD.

Do you know why this happened?

Best regards,
Catherine