[Libwebsockets] Unable to Connect

andy at warmcat.com andy at warmcat.com
Tue Aug 4 23:35:09 CEST 2020

On August 4, 2020 9:07:28 PM UTC, "prelag at yahoo.com" <prelag at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>All of the sudden, I am unable to connect to a web socket server.  Here
>.is the log output.  Any ideas?  I have no idea what could have
>happened.
>0xb7a95dd8: fd 18 events 5 -> 1
>192.168.0.55: Aug  4 20:47:25 WebSock[723]:
>lws_client_connect_3_connect: getsockopt fd 18 says err 104

Depends on your platform, but seems 'Connection reset by peer'.  Ie, the other side hung up on you.

The other side may just not want to serve to your IP, due to server-side limits, banning your netblock, server broken etc.... you can try the same test via, eg, your phone's LTE connection and its different IP to try to see if its the first two.