[Libwebsockets] session reclaim on network change

Mirko Brankovic mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:52:04 CEST 2020

Hi,
Maybe a noobish question and probably what I seek is impossible, but maybe
someone already know about it.
Is it possible in any way to re-claim the ws session once user Network
settings are changed? Like user enabling/disabling VPN or switching
Wifi/Cable connection, so client source IP changing.

I think because of the security reasons it is not possible, since it would
be considered as connection hijacking but maybe there can be some
server challenge that client needs to answer correctly to re-claim?

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Mirko