[Libwebsockets] Firefox client websocket error

Sumit Dubey sumitd2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 10:56:53 CET 2020

 a) does this happen with, eg, libwebsockets-test-server and the browser
at localhost:7681?
The issue is happening in a very specific case. Wont be easy to reproduce.

b) if you're using permessage-deflate, still happen if you disable it?
Happening with or without permessage-deflate

c) what does firefox Web Developer | Network say?Haven't posted it yet. There are many such issues on Google, but no definite solutions.
   ThanksSumit
 On Wednesday, 26 February 2020, 02:20:47 pm GMT+5:30, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:

On 2/26/20 8:20 AM, Sumit Dubey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am seeing the following error in a firefox client after the connection
> to my libwebsockets based server is successfully established and a few
> messages have been exchanged:
>
> /The connection to wss://localhost:80/ was interrupted while the page
> was loading
> /
> /Websocket error with code:undefined reason:undefined
> /
> /Websocket closed with code:1006 reason:
> /
>
> By any chance, does this have something to do with the server? This does
> not happen with Chrome.

a) does this happen with, eg, libwebsockets-test-server and the browser
at localhost:7681?

b) if you're using permessage-deflate, still happen if you disable it?

c) what does firefox Web Developer | Network say?

-Andy