[Libwebsockets] I may find a bug on lws_write behaviour

雷 鸣 sorayuki at live.com
Fri Feb 28 12:49:44 CET 2020

在 Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:40:52 +0800,Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> 写道:

Thank you for your explanation. I have maintained the 1:1 relationship
in my code and it works.

May I have a suggestion? It may be better if the behavior for additional
writable callback could be appended to the comment/documentation of
lws_write.

Another aspect, is there any plan to offer API that will return sent
bytes instead of buffering them? It looks like a solution to the
problem.

I have another problem that LWS_MAX_SMP defined to 1 on Windows and seems
to be on purpose according to cmakelists. Is it a temporary limit?

--
使用Opera的电子邮件客户端:http://www.opera.com/mail/