[Libwebsockets] SSL http client stalls on the last chunk.

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Jan 23 12:33:33 CET 2020

On 1/22/20 8:19 PM, Zevv wrote:
> Quoting Andy Green (2020-01-22 20:23:23)
>
>> Looks great as a patch, I assume it seems to fix it your side.  I pushed
>> it on master, thanks.
>
> Sweet. Next issue I'm fighting with is lwis getting mixed up when doing
> a dozen http client requests in parallel with pipelining and keepalive.
> Will report back when I find out more.

I'm not sure that's going to be an lws issue, but in case it is I pushed
a patch on master that adds event lib support to
minimal-http-client-multi example (--ev, --uv, --event or nothing for
default poll() way).

If there's some issue in lws to point to it's better to show it on that
or via a thin hack on that to tease out the problem, so we have the same
code to refer to.

-Andy