[Libwebsockets] http server help

Puja Gupta pmgupta.akl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 20:51:12 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am newbie to web programming so pardon if my questions are stupid. I
studied libwebsockets code and have some idea for setting up http
server/client. Now what I am looking to achieve is something like
this.
Be able to support multiple URLs like 'http://localhost:7681/abc' and
'http://localhost:7681/xyz' which have different callbacks registered
for each url above. From the client side I should be able to invoke
either of those urls based on user input. Note that all this is going
to be command line and no UI/html required.
Any pointers to how to do this or reference code will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Puja