[Libwebsockets] HTTP method used by request

Pawel Konowalski Pawel.Konowalski at deltaww.com
Mon Jun 1 13:24:02 CEST 2020

Dear team,

To make a client HTTP request with specifying http method I need to fill an appropriate field:
struct lws_client_connect_info.method = "GET/PUT/POST/DELETE/and so on"

However I didn't find any way to find out what method is requested from server (using lws, of course).
The hint can be headers WSI_TOKEN_GET_URI or WSI_TOKEN_POST_URI. However it is not enough to find out the exact http method.
For example:
When PUT or DELETE methods are requested then both headers are empty what is normal. But it doesn't point a http method in other cases.
How to do it?

BR
Paweł

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
[Delta Electronics (Poland) Sp.z.o.o]