[Libwebsockets] Libwebsockets Trouble with chunked file transfering

Serega Dzivickiy seregadzivickiy2015 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:43:44 CEST 2020

Hi! I'm using your library libwebsockets for my project. I wanna send
chunked files via HTTP, because I don't know Content-Length in advance. I
read about protocol Transfer-Encoding Chunked, but in your library
realisation I didn't find a function which can transfer files with
Transfer-Encoding chunked. Also I'm trying to transfer files specifying the
size in advance, but it didn't work out. I saw in your library a function
named lws_serve_http_file, but I cannot use this function because I haven't
file, in my task I wanna transfer bytes chunks for example 1024 byte one
packet. And the browser must download these chunks and create one file from
these chunks. I tried many methods but I didn't  succeed. Below I will
attach examples of my code implementation, could you please review, maybe
I"m doing something wrong? Or maybe I don't know some specific function in
your library. Thank you for understanding. Waiting for your reply.
Regards, Sergei !