[Libwebsockets] First timer build errors

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Tue Jun 16 16:46:42 CEST 2020

Andy,

FWIW: I may have spoken a bit too quickly.

Though 'minimal-http-server' and several other minimal-examples built
nicely without incident, some others still fail in the same way.  Notably
(for me) minimal-mqtt-client is still throwing the same errors.

Using: cmake -DLWS_WITH_MINIMAL_EXAMPLES=1 -DLWS_ROLE_MQTT=1
-DLWS_WITH_SECURE_STREAMS=1 -DLWS_WITHOUT_EXTENSIONS=0 ..

Something else seemingly affected:  lws-api-test-secure-streams

Dave